Adopt a SpayMart Cat
SpayMart has many wonderful cats and kittens available in all of our adoption programs! The procedures listed below will help us to help you find the perfect addition to your family.
- Fill out a Spaymart preadoption questionnaire
- Conduct a phone interview with a Spaymart representative
- Meet the cat if you have not already done so
- Provide references and agree to a home visit if necessary
- Sign an Adoption Contract and pay the adoption fee of $85 (waived for Seniors for Seniors adoptions)
- Agree to return the cat only to Spaymart if you can no longer keep or care for the cat.
- Begin your new life with your new special forever friend!
You can visit one of our three adoption locations in the greater New Orleans area. Additionally, there are many cats available at our no-kill shelter in Mississippi.
Click here to see a list of our available cats and to read specific information about each kitty.